If you are unable to access face-to-face Human Givens Therapy at my therapy room in Chorlton, either because you live some distance away, or cannot travel due to some other reason, it is possible to arrange sessions via Skype.
This is a convenient and affordable option that puts you in charge. It allows you to participate in therapy in the comfort of your own home. All you need is a broadband connection, a valid email account and a Skype account. If you have a device with a webcam you can opt to use video as well as audio in the session, or you can use audio only. This is completely up to you.
Online therapy has several advantages:
- You do not need to travel to see your therapist, which makes it more and is easier to fit in with your schedule.
- Available wherever you live.
- Flexible appointment times.
I tailor each session to the unique needs of each individual and use simple evaluation and outcome measures to ensure satisfaction. Following the session I will send you a PayPal invoice so that you can make payment. You do not need to have a PayPal account yourself. The Fee is £45 per session (up to 90 minutes duration).
To Schedule an online therapy session there are 3 simple steps:
- Use the form on the contact page to give me a brief description of the change you would like to see happening and to ask me any questions you may have about online therapy.
- I will reply to you email and provide you with all the information you need with regard to scheduling a time for the session and also important guidance about safety and confidentiality.
- At the scheduled time we connect via Skype.